[bottom]

Friday, September 16, 2005

A Shameless Attempt to Make $15

Some kid (i guess) posted on Usenet alt.www.webmaster a call for help
Form Help


Looking for individual to quickly make me a form for a client of mine. This is what they want done: "........ Fields: Name, Ranch Name, E-mail, Address, Town, Province, Postal Code, Telephone, Fax,Comments & Questions....."... For someone who does this, it is probably not that difficult, I just need it done quick!
I can pay $15 over PayPal if anyone would like to do this for me!

And the responses were as expected on Usenet - straight-out teasing and kicking the guy's ass.(the consensus quote was $150)

I found it amusing and I got an hour or so to kill and hey it gave me another excuse to play with HTMLDB so I went ahead and whipped this up in a little over an hour (well I'm anal, didn't wanna just whip up crap).
Sent him an email, let's see what his response is.

Well, things learned:

  • Dynamically changing tab label value.+
  • Mapping checkbox null value to a specific value.+

  • Blogger Smokin' Mama  |  9/16/2005    

    Hi Robert! Your description made me laugh. As did your answer to the insipid "apples is to oranges " profile question. As for the rest of your posts they are a little out of my field.

    Take Care
    -Maggie~

Post a Comment

<< Home


Recent posts


[top]